West Hollywood Dental Implants
Oral health can affect your daily life in ways that many people take for granted. Those missing one or more teeth can struggle to chew food or become anxious to smile. A missing tooth can become a constant problem that can cause chronic pain, embarrassment, and long-term health consequences.
Dental implants are one solution to restore missing teeth. Dental implants are the most advanced and longest-lasting solution for missing teeth, and our team of expert implant dentists has helped many patients reclaim their smiles and quality of life.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed into the jawbone to serve as a replacement for the root of a natural tooth. Once in place, the implant can be used to support a dental crown, bridge, or denture, restoring the function and appearance of your smile.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants offer many benefits over other tooth replacement options, including:
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth, and can be used to restore a full, beautiful smile.
- Improved oral health: Unlike standard dentures and bridges, dental implants do not rely on adjacent teeth for support. This means that implant-supported teeth do not put unnecessary stress on other teeth, which can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Improved function: Dental implants feel and function just like your natural teeth, so you can eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Durability: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Dental implants do not require special care or cleaning solutions and can be brushed and flossed just like your natural teeth.
Dental implants are at the cutting edge of oral healthcare and our team of expert professionals can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
The Implant Process
The dental implant process begins with a consultation with our dentist. During your consultation, we will perform a thorough examination of your mouth to determine if dental implants might be right for you. If you are a good candidate for dental implants, we will develop a customized treatment plan to meet your specific needs.
In most cases, the implant procedure can be performed in our office. Once it is in place, you will need to wait for the implant to fuse to the bone, which can take several months. After it has fused, we will then surgically place an artificial tooth or bridge to restore the function and appearance of your smile.
Between both appointments and the amount of time it takes for your mouth to heal, you should expect to have a new and functioning smile within six months.
Contact Me Dental Spa Today to Schedule an Implant Procedure
If you are missing one or more teeth and are looking for a long-lasting, natural-looking solution, contact Me Dental Spa today to schedule a consultation. We can help you smile with confidence.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Me Dental Spa is an established and comprehensive dental practice serving the greater West Hollywood area. Dr. Denis Mustedanagic and his team of highly trained professionals provide a full range of dental services.
Copyright © 2022 – Me Dental Spa – All Rights Reserved.